still crashes my ps3 and wont load

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. still crashes my ps3 and wont load

User Info: MelodicMizery

MelodicMizery
11 months ago#1
i have 2 ps3s, had this game since release day and havent been able to play it for years. i think it has something to do with the website being shut down and my custom skins which were made on the website not loading which causes the game to error and become unplayable

i have the disc and digital version. on one ps3 it totally crashes and flashes lights on the front. on the other ps3 it simply wont connect at all and if i go to skins it gets tuck in a loop.

the last 2 trophies for me never popped. i relaly hate this game. everytime i come back hoping this is fixed it never is. looks like 4 years later if it isnt fixed it wont be.

i guess it works for new players who never played before because i see people still boosting but for us old players we seem to be locked out completely

User Info: goroh16

goroh16
11 months ago#2
On the PS3 where it can't connect, just make a alt account and it will work.
The only Final Fantasy I care about: 3, 4, 7, 9.
Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/goroh16?type=posted
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. still crashes my ps3 and wont load

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived