Why im soo glad they added TALON.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added TALON.

User Info: Spunknerdiness

Spunknerdiness
9 months ago#11
BlackEagle posted...
Haha yeah.... Hey.. Do you still play TM online?

MuddyMaestro posted...
First, can I ask you to post your PSN ID(s)?

I didn't think people still play this awesome game. Anyways, here goes. My PSN ID is VetKilledTown. Hit me up if you're in for a game.

User Info: Vadimony

Vadimony
9 months ago#12
He was asking BlackEagle's PSN ID so that he could send insults to him about his probable poor Talon ability/ usage.
Farewell. :)

User Info: goroh16

goroh16
9 months ago#13
Vadimony posted...
He was asking BlackEagle's PSN ID so that he could send insults to him about his probable poor Talon ability/ usage.

That isn't the reason. He can already do that here on Gamefaqs. He asked for his ID so he can 1vs1 him.
The only Final Fantasy I care about: 3, 4, 7, 9.
Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/goroh16?type=posted

User Info: MelodicMizery

MelodicMizery
8 months ago#14
you should of seen how overpowered talon was on release day that thing was ridiculous. if you picked talon back then it was so unfair people just hated you immediately. luckily people kinda for the most part stopped using him to make the games more balanced until it was patched
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added TALON.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived