Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

User Info: yurnxt

yurnxt
9 months ago#1
Now... You see... Soo many hate it when i join a lobby in my Crimson Fury Ferrari Enzo.. But why? They act like crimson fury is there as if its training wheels for noobs... Well... What they need to understand is that everybody has there Veichle of choice because its what reflects them... Everybody chooses a vehicle that represents them and there style. Well, my whole life i have always loved everything and anything that is fast as s***. Some people like helicopters, trucks, motorcycles, but i just choose to love things that go fast as s***... Particularly ferrari... And in every game i have ever owned i have always been an speed demon and love to be burning rubber on the ground.. Plus, i dont know if its just my extreme depth of perception but my abilities are hightened and are more skillfull on the ground i promise you. I navagate a ferrari like a Ace Air force pilot navigates his F-22 Raptor... People think there is no skill when it comes to driving fast as s*** or Crimson Fury... But basically what it boils down too is that we are all different.... We all have our personal likings.... Mine has always been anything that gets burns rubber on the ground specifically ferraris. Soo let bygons be bygons and not judge because of someones vehicle.... Besides... They put Crimson Fury on TM for reason... To widen the spectrum for people that love TM but also are restricted to what they have to drive. They were thinking about everybody as a whole.... Not whats fair and unfair.... They tried to please everybody from every liking in this game so that anybody can pick up this game and find the vehicle of there hearts desire without any restriction.
~Aut viam inveniam aut faciam~

User Info: goroh16

goroh16
9 months ago#2
Is BlackEagle your alt account?
The only Final Fantasy I care about: 3, 4, 7, 9.
Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/goroh16?type=posted

yurnxt
9 months ago#3
I got alts on top of alts can't keep s*** straight anymore maaaan!

User Info: Vadimony

Vadimony
9 months ago#4
I laughed. Ha ha.

Good job.
Farewell. :)

yurnxt
9 months ago#5
Vadimony posted...
I laughed. Ha ha.

Good job.

I couldn't help myself. His writing talents may be even worse than his Talon talents.

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro
9 months ago#6
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif
This user is a proud Canadian.
PSN: Muddy_Maestro | XBL: Muddy Maestro

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
9 months ago#7
Crimson of fury yrnxt weak my sweet tooth crush all enemy opponent with ram and ghost of laugh. No enemy opponent can escape sweet tooth power and
Defeet me in battle. Crimson fury car no player ever successful with weak car. Sweet tooth destroy all Talon player with ease no challange either. Talon. Crimson fury coward players always can't fight high skill against me.

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
9 months ago#8
jasontooth posted...
Crimson of fury yrnxt weak my sweet tooth crush all enemy opponent with ram and ghost of laugh. No enemy opponent can escape sweet tooth power and
Defeet me in battle. Crimson fury car no player ever successful with weak car. Sweet tooth destroy all Talon player with ease no challange either. Talon. Crimson fury coward players always can't fight high skill against me.

"Ram and ghost" gotta be more strategic than that to be a top tier sweettooth. You think it's skill to be flying around for health and then rage quitting afterwards once your plan has failed? You tend to do that s*** quite often in Unranked. What's talon got to do with anything? No one uses it anymore and no, Crimson fury isn't a vehicle for cowards. It actually takes "skill" to use that material unlike sweettooth which doesn't need any effort whatsoever. The ghosts are dodgable If you didn't realise this already. Did you know people can actually take out ghosts! With weapons! Blew my mind. Don't go coming in acting like you're the best cuz you surely seemed to not prove it. Yurnxt hasn't even played in years and you're coming at him saying "I beat you easy lol get gud". Why does it matter who you want to be better than a Crimson fury? Good for you, you can ram and ghost. Not like I've seen that before.

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
9 months ago#9
Jason, why are you even here btw? You know you suck at this game so what is the point of you typing all this? You want Senpai to notice you or something? Yurnxt has the strength to take out your ST even after all those years. You forgot about that where you raged. Guess who posted it? Yurnxt. Damn that proves you're such a pro Sweetooth. You can't even kill half the players in the community right now XD

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
9 months ago#10
Who you think you fool me with screen name you are the vadimony. Sweet tooth strategy distract you with ghost that laugh and ram vadimony in surprise attack you can not defense this. You waste weapon kill my ghost so you can not have weapon to fight me. You fight go back and forth try dodge my attack but i stop you with freeze attack and you helpless to avoid ram ghost combo.My skill 100 you never 100 skill yrnxt never 100 you always 95-99.9 skill only I better high skill. I more flexible player you only play cheap flamesaw or easy vermin vehicle take no skill. Yrnxt only can play crimson fury and not good. I launch 3 ghost at crimson fury and crimson fury die can not avoid power attack i can dominate in sweet tooth on ground fight or in air combat. I know sweet tooth secret very fast as roadkill. Sweet tooth have more turbo than you.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived