Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

User Info: Vadimony

Vadimony
9 months ago#21
Make believe? Buddy, yurnxt was chasing rainbows and sunshine-y lucky charm pot-o-golds out there with me last time I played doing matrix like dodging on those dastardly snipers!!

And is that supposed to appeal to me!? The glitch finally got fixed after about five freaking years and I should flock back to TM now? And the most activity in that game is 10 players for like 1 hour a day, if that?

You're the one doing the make believing acting like TM's totally not dead--game's like a fish out of water gasping for life itself.
Farewell. :)

User Info: yurnxt

yurnxt
9 months ago#22
Muddy and I are terrible team players maaan. I should have paid more attention to the team oriented play styles of aldo-mex and josenevermind. That s*** would have served me well. Think how many more snipers and ghost that laugh my crimson of fury could have dodged had I been paying more attention to my aforementioned illustrious peers and of course, Twisted Metal's very own Michael Jordan, the great Jasontooth. Jasontooth would have whooped my s*** much less had I just learned from him to avoid competition by rage quitting when my usual devastating freeze + ram combos just weren't cutting it against pros like him.

I should have spent more than a week playing as sweet tooth so that I could properly master the sophistication that manning such a capable, skill oriented vehicle requires. Ghost that laugh requires a highly skilled player to harness its almighty power properly. It takes a truly remarkable gaming talent to utilize a flying tank when everything else with four wheels is firmly planted to the ground.
~Aut viam inveniam aut faciam~

Vadimony
9 months ago#23
It only took like 3 years for someone else to master Sweet Tooth than MJtooth. He learned ST when someone put a pacifier in his mouth.

I always thought ALDO-MEX was a top 10-15 player, overall speaking. But I could write a narrative against Jordan Tooth's point.

Cor, Chriz, Jcub, DP, and (I do put myself in that list. :P) I pretty much were rarefied company at some point.

AG3NTX was that dude that always beat me. But then again, I never Verm'd him back then since he basically moved to Dust around that June/July.

Nonetheless... Nxt, man, you should have spent more time trying to dodge those ghosts than those flipping snipers. Pathetic!

Vadimony
9 months ago#24
Just to name a name: Mihyaz was that dude that basically took ST to a new level. Everybody else didn't really change it much at all--flyers, campers, Campoys, etc.

That faster ghost move is really what stood out as different/ mastery of that car for me. Everything else was countered without much difficulty or was deemed illegal/against the rules. Props to him.

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
9 months ago#25
ilikesandwiches posted...
Hahahahahahaha
ilikesandwiches posted...
Hahahahahahaha

Why you laugh at me like you comedian who stand up. Ilikesandwhiches not a player I remember you not even play twisted metal buy game and I will crush you like trash compactor crush waste product.

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
9 months ago#26
Jason I'll show you a proper 1v1 on this game and I'll show how SweetTooth legitimately functions, unless you're gonna back out and spam more stupidity in these threads about meaningless s*** which you "never" seem prove anyway. Stop acting like you're good at the game XD. You could barely beat MINION666. That's something to explain for a "pro"

NotVadimonyAndy
9 months ago#27
Eyy

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
9 months ago#28
You cannot a defeat me vadimony you lose to me so easy like salmon lose to the eagle I pray on you . I already defeat yrnxt in 1 on 1 combatives vadimony will be just as easy to defeat as both player use stupid underpower vermin van cannot best my sweet tooth

Vadimony
9 months ago#29
I don't know if you managed to misunderstand the previous reference to you, but this is my SINGLE AND ONLY ACCOUNT on this site... I can't stress this any more than I have already. It's quite embarrassing, honestly.

If by some chance my PS3 was turned on to Twisted Metal, which would load onto the network despite my account being glitched by the stupid skin website (which likely isn't fixed, despite the nagging that it is) and allow me to play the game, then maybe you may have your opportunity to back that claim. However, I highly doubt either of those work, and my other accounts seem to not work because those aren't registered to the PS4 or something absurd anyway. I guess accounts get glitched when one omits to access them in years. Shrugs.

Furthering this proposal, I'd warrant that you wouldn't be able to beat my Vermin with your Sweet Tooth. After all, what wonderful tactics would my festering mind be unable to decipher...?
1) Ghost spam?
2) Remote spam?
3) Flying around?
4) Health hoarding?
5) Uber Awesome Combo Move Lists?

Look, frankly speaking out of pride, I don't believe that anything you honestly attempted would have much of an effect. It'd be off-putting to play a cat and mouse chase, or an endurance battle... But regardless of the tactics, at the end of the day I'll remain confident that I am:
1) More intelligent in regards to the video game's core dynamics and mechanics than you are.
2) Faster and more agile in terms of physical button mashing and control than you are.
3) More experienced in the realm of solo combat, or whatever tactics you may decide to implore against me.
4) The car advantage is in my favor with regards to a Sweet Tooth versus Vermin matchup.

So, in summary, you'd be in a disadvantage mentally, physically, and even systematically. I essentially would outplay you in that respect for I'm hardened against the toughest opposition in that mode's dynamics, I'm faster than you at hand-to-eye coordination, I'm much more crafty, and of course I tend to out "POW" my opponent with them UBER-DUPER combo attacks. Lastly, the vehicle you'd use wouldn't have the basic combination to overpower Vermin anyway.

Vermin's special does more DPS than ST's special. Vermin's will also recharge faster, and fire faster, and also have faster range and much more damage if utilized effectively. Furthering that, there are tricks that one can openly intend that make it impenetrable.
Vermin's speed and cornering is relatively stable with ST's, but the reverse ability exceeds ST's slow uptake in that department.
Vermin can fire/ lock-on to a target from a harsh, crude angle that makes it harder to target Vermin when he's turning/ dogfighting. Why? Angles and geometry....
Armor is relatively equal because Vermin's rats are 28 while ST's ghosts are 40. Doing the regen rate math would basically bring both cars to equal armor footing.

Other than handling and car size, there's hardly any difference between the vehicles because those other aspects wouldn't play much of a factor.
- Jump is the same. Therefore, hop-stepping movement would be the same, except Vermin's reverse hop step would be more efficient and faster.
- Ramming is better for ST, but the start-up speed is not better. In other words, it'd hardly matter since both cars are slow and ramming wouldn't factor much.
- AA Regen Rate is the same.
- There's no trickery to AA manipulation without glitching Vermin's special some.
- The laughing ghost t-dash enhancement isn't a factor to a vermin's rat primary.
- And other properties hardly would matter, besides Vermin's stagger striking attacks being more potent than ST's.

Only advantage ST holds is that Transformed T-Dash being auto-tracking and freeze dispelling at the same time. But that's considered illegal, much like shield extensions.

NotVadimonyAndy
9 months ago#30
Jason stop rage quitting if you want to be the very best
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived