Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
8 months ago#61
The ol tale of Jason. One day, there was a Jason and he went *Poof*. Out of nowhere, he disappears in the blink of an eye. "You have no evidences". Story time is over ;). Give us a rap, yo. What's the False Toof got for us this time ay. You cannot defense this. Jason gone poetic using gibbity slibbity jib. *starts beat* Eyyy I'm jason Toof and you cannot defense this. I ram you 3 ghosts and freeze and you die and loooooool Hahahahahaha "gg bye"
Farewell. :)

NotVadimonyAndy
8 months ago#62
Make a new topic so I can read paragraphs and criticise

User Info: yurnxt

yurnxt
7 months ago#63
Jasoncancer I'll come out of retirement and destroy your sweet tooth with my advancetooth powers maaaaan
~Aut viam inveniam aut faciam~

User Info: DaRuLer200

DaRuLer200
7 months ago#64
Yyurnxt posted...
Jasoncancer I'll come out of retirement and destroy your sweet tooth with my advancetooth powers maaaaan

XD advance tooth powers lmao freakin yurnxt lol don't waste your time with his neighbor jacking wifi ass trashy ass gameplay I'm shocked he can even freeze somebody. He's not worth coming back to put a foot up his ass even tho it's already extended by all of us that trashed

NotVadimonyAndy
7 months ago#65
Jason you stupid estupid Pendejo stiffy. Let me give you a hint of the good sniff up the alley ay? Sit down lad, let me tell you a story. I only started playing back in the early 1900s back when we used to have horses and s*** and people throwing there piss out the window yeah? Back in the old fashion times, we had, this and this you yes and uhhhhh yes of course! My brother biscuitswgravy and my step son Homerunbat wanna give you the ol man behind the desk action if ya know what I mean, sonny. My grandpa, HotDiggityDogg1954 and my son es RaceCarMan wanna get in the action. Stop making me es talk estupid you dirty little trans-former. I'll have you that i piloted that shet betterer den you ladeyyyy so don't come in with that toilet plunger wanting to get off the succ yeah. Loooool run for health. I got a poem for you <3. Hit the deck with my deck. Let shrek f*** the deck. I have a television. I have a vision. I have a deck. Oh wow look a bush. Mhmmm says the Peach on the beach with the leech up the capish fetish with everybody like hoo ha. Everybody sing along now! Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy slap my leg now. I wanna feel the deal of the salty eel on my wheel of steel meal teel peel. Mhmmm she's a pretty one isn't she. DOhhhhhhhh it's the muppet movie with a bunch of muppets cuz you're a dirty muppet. Omg it's over there! Get dimmmmmmmm ghawwwdddddddddEh piece of arse ya smelly badger. I wanna wag my tail. Giggity Giggity. Hooley Dooley. What's the time mr wolf. It's time to die! hhahahaahhaahahahahhaahahahahah fakns racist witty pitty smitty. Loooool excuses. What you got to ay bout dat yeah. Yeahhhhh nothing. Dats what I es thought ya lil lil

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
7 months ago#66
You have not a clue of my power you will be crush by my sweettooth power vadimony

User Info: DaRuLer200

DaRuLer200
7 months ago#67
jasontooth posted...
You have not a clue of my power you will be crush by my sweettooth power vadimony

Shut up and die already. f***ing roach

NotVadimonyAndy
6 months ago#68
jasontooth posted...

Get a life ya shet. Not everything revolves around tm bish
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived