Some more ideas in the Twisted Metal Gaming Universe that I Think Would be Nice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Some more ideas in the Twisted Metal Gaming Universe that I Think Would be Nice

User Info: Juggernaut30

Juggernaut30
4 months ago#1
I know and understand, when I tweeted David Scott Jaffe (yes, that is his real name) on Twitter "@davidscottjaffe", that he could've put more thought into the cars of TM-2012. Example: My favorite character of all time, was actually two different characters 'cause, I had a hard time, deciding: Mr. Slam, with Simon Whittlebone as the driver, from TM-Head-On Extra Twisted Edition (PS2), and Minion from as early as TM-3, with that driver: "Black" who spoke in ciphered encryption numbers to hide to he really was like, in TM-Black.
Enough about that: but, why couldn't he put characters like (additionally), Twister, Tower Tooth, Dark Tooth, Minion, Mr. Slam, Hammerhead; and since it's the very last game according to Wikipedia (Wiki: Twisted Metal 2012), Calypso could join the game to make things interesting. Instead of only granting wishes: he could get in the fight, too, and see what it's all about, "a-hm": what exactly the drivers go through every 'year'. I am guessing one of calypso's relatives would have to do for wish-granting at the finale for every story, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Some more ideas in the Twisted Metal Gaming Universe that I Think Would be Nice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived