No interest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 3
  3. No interest?

User Info: FerretGamers

FerretGamers
7 years ago#1
I'm surprised there is no interest in this game. I've got my copy coming tomorrow from Amazon. I really enjoyed Lego Rock Band. Of course, I'll always enjoy spiritual sequels to Amplitude and Frequency.

User Info: littleloyd

littleloyd
7 years ago#2
I am going to get this game as well it isnt that bad people should give this version a chance
WTF is a Troll

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
7 years ago#3
Because the other Rock Band 3 games are far superior, but this is a nice edition to the DS. I'm thinking about renting it. If the game has the songs I really like, I might buy it.
Monster Hunter Tri name:Leon Monster Hunter Tri ID:8DYWB2
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest."

User Info: littleloyd

littleloyd
7 years ago#4
take a look at my previous post for setlist
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997851-rock-band-3/56211479
WTF is a Troll

User Info: Retrostarman87

Retrostarman87
7 years ago#5
Is this version any good? I'm getting the Wii version, and I was wondering if it would be worth getting the ds version, since I'm on the go quite often. I have never play Freqency or the sequel or played Lego Rock Band on ds or Rock Band Unplugged, but is it different from the console version?
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 24 Tell me if you agree!

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
7 years ago#6
I think it's kind of hurt by releasing with the 3 console versions. Most people are going to get a copy for their 7th gen home console of choice.
BIBLE BLACK: Giving new meaning to GameFAQ's "Box Shot" section.
www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/image/578184.html?box=80714

User Info: supercammando

supercammando
7 years ago#7
How is this compared to Lego RB on DS?

More or less songs? I forget the song count in Lego RB. I've had fun with it but I like the song list in RB 3 more.

More goals and stats? If Lego RB kept more song stats I'd play it more. Things like how many times you've played each song, at what level, your best score for each song at each level, number of fails, favorite song, favorite instrument (the instrument you do best tapping with), etc, etc. I always come back to play games that track stats.

Sound quality... better, worse or the same as Lego RB?

Any other features in this game that isn't in Lego RB?
Games without user profiles, stats and scoreboards = Lazy developers
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 3
  3. No interest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived