999999 damage = hack ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Patapon 3
  3. 999999 damage = hack ?

User Info: pistolgod2345

pistolgod2345
6 years ago#1
i've seen some strange stuff since psn came back up... the most curious observation i've had was seeing a tongenda pull off 999999 damage... is this legit or a hack ? if it's legit, which skill setup will allow you to pull this off ? if it's a hack, is it possible to still legitly pull off the 999999 damage with a different class or is it all a hack no matter which damage dealer you use ?

one more thing... i've also seen guardiras who heal themselves with over 1,000 hp per second... is this a skill, or a helmet that i need to find, (i have the same shield, but the player had a purple helmet) or just another hack ?

User Info: kahonee

kahonee
6 years ago#2
999,999 dmg in one hit is legit. Many classes can pull it off, Tondenga being one of them.

I don't play guardira, so I wouldn't know about the healing thing.

User Info: kaply

kaply
6 years ago#3
http://patapon.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Skills

go through that listing so you know what other classes can do. Just because you don't know how something is done doesn't mean it's a hack.

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
6 years ago#4
You're just being plain lazy, learn2search.

User Info: KIOFSPA

KIOFSPA
6 years ago#5
Off the top of my head:
999 999 damage is just the damage cap for a single hit. Classes at later levels are able to reach it with the right equipment and skills.
Peerless tree is a set skill that heals you 1% each perfect beat.

User Info: ajnauron

ajnauron
6 years ago#6
Pretty much any lvl 32 can deal 999999 in one hit, you just need to equip attack and damage boosting set skills.

User Info: Ryu_Katti

Ryu_Katti
6 years ago#7
It's definetly not a hack my lv13 cannobang can hit 999,999 and often does.

User Info: Endless_Night

Endless_Night
6 years ago#8
^Can you post the set up?
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.

User Info: ajnauron

ajnauron
6 years ago#9
Cannogabang, using an ice howitzer[Po]+30, dealing 12 hits of 999999:

Peerless Bird
Strike Master
Damage+
Peerless Bovine
Peerless Bow

Enjoy your 11,999,988 damage per charge attack.

User Info: Heavenwargod

Heavenwargod
6 years ago#10
999 999 damage is just the damage cap for a single hit.

This brings an interesting question to mind.
I've seen people mentioning that the 999999 number that pops up is just a visual effect; the actual number can go beyond that but they would still show it as 999999 (either they're lazy or it's a technical restriction but I doubt it's the latter).

Fact or fiction?
Osananajimi wa Dai (Ninki) Seiyuu!
Ayachi's number one fan.
  1. Boards
  2. Patapon 3
  3. 999999 damage = hack ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived