Anyone wanna Journey with me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Anyone wanna Journey with me?

User Info: ZHolyMadman

ZHolyMadman
2 years ago#1
Just started playing this game (and I love it!), but my erratic schedule doesn't allow me to play indefinitely waiting to meet 10 people... I haven't even met one yet. So, I need people to boost with. I hate to be that guy. but I also don't want to be trying for a year to get 100%.

If anyone feels my pain, my PSN is ZHolyMadman. Please put "Journey" or something in the FR so I know what it's for. Many thanks in advance!
A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer.

User Info: lod7

lod7
2 years ago#2
I have never had trouble getting another traveller. Just play around in the second level, the bridge.

Also most ppl stay with me whenever I play. Could have probably gotten the companion trophy 3 times now.

If you are looking for 10 unique travellers just cntnue playing. I must have met 8 by now on another account I own.
A man chooses, I chose the impossible. Against all odds and with big brass balls I became a historian and a savior. I am seriously good at this

User Info: ZHolyMadman

ZHolyMadman
2 years ago#3
Fortunately, I had the day off so I literally played all day and came across a few random people during that time. One person I played with for more than half the game and I got the "Crossing" trophy but not "Companion". Sucks. I'd love to know what the trophy description means when it says, "the majority of the journey".

Anyway, I thought I was in trouble since this game is a couple years old, but maybe 100% won't take as long as I thought. ...I hope.
A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer.

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
2 years ago#4
Yeah i started playing the other day too and was worried the multiplayer might not be active.. but i came across 4 players in my first playthrough. It really is a magical part of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Anyone wanna Journey with me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived