Companion trophy & flying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Companion trophy & flying?

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#1
I'm having having trouble with this trophy, have done it twice through most of the game with someone but it won't pop. So I looked at a walkthrough & it said that it won't happen if your companion already has the trophy! Can anybody confirm or deny this? Both times I did it it was with someone in white robes with the embroidery so it is a possibility.

Re flying, I know you can tandem fly by pinging but every time I do it, I fall cause I'm not pressing X, & then am too far away from the other player. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure I p*** off other players because of this.

Edit: Never mind about the flying, just figured out that you can also use the shoulder buttons for flying & thus be able to press O at the same time. Could have sworn I had already tried that!!
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#2
Ok, answering my own question. Played from the bridge to the end with someone who already had the trophy & still received it so obviously it has no bearing on it.
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Companion trophy & flying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived