Who is twin perfect? And why the hell does everyone hate them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. Who is twin perfect? And why the hell does everyone hate them?

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
5 years ago#1
I hear abunch of stuff about them but i never really watch their videos or anything.....

all i know is that they used to be popular but now everyone hates them. Why?

I mean damn. His Downpour part 1 review is like an hour long....and the like/dislike bar is a red lightsaber :P
:D

User Info: ZoraPrincess

ZoraPrincess
5 years ago#2
They're a group of arrogant fans who believe they and only they understand the series. They insult and attack newer developers and fans of the later games. Anyone who doesn't follow their exact and often inaccurate views and theories is called wrong. They constantly backtrack on their theories. They declare any of the games they don't like non-canon. They lie to their fanbase, beg to them for money to buy the newer Silent Hill games, and call them retards for liking a newer game.

Honestly, they need their own entry on the Silent Hill wiki.
I hate farting
Currently Reading: An H.P. Lovecraft short story collection and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (both in Spanish)

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
5 years ago#3
ZoraPrincess posted...
They're a group of arrogant fans who believe they and only they understand the series. They insult and attack newer developers and fans of the later games. Anyone who doesn't follow their exact and often inaccurate views and theories is called wrong. They constantly backtrack on their theories. They declare any of the games they don't like non-canon. They lie to their fanbase, beg to them for money to buy the newer Silent Hill games, and call them ******* for liking a newer game.

Honestly, they need their own entry on the Silent Hill wiki.

Pretty much nailed it. They're notorious for misinformation, misanthropy, and general assness. They've encouraged and partaken in the harassment of devs, they've turned SH fans against each other, and they begged fans not to buy Downpour and the HD collection... Then begged them for money so they could buy them for themselves. They're disgusting people, really.

User Info: EdgarAllanTroIl

EdgarAllanTroIl
5 years ago#4
Yeah, I've noticed people have been disliking their videos lately and in an effort to counteract that they encouraged users to dislike their video if they agreed they didn't like the HD Collection. I just don't understand. They are so obsessed with damage control and always right no matter how misinformed they may be or how ridiculous they may look in the process.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Didn't they disable their ratings on their other TRSHE videos because of all the dislikes they were getting?
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.

User Info: runyonave

runyonave
5 years ago#5
EdgarAllanTroIl posted...
Yeah, I've noticed people have been disliking their videos lately and in an effort to counteract that they encouraged users to dislike their video if they agreed they didn't like the HD Collection. I just don't understand. They are so obsessed with damage control and always right no matter how misinformed they may be or how ridiculous they may look in the process.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Didn't they disable their ratings on their other TRSHE videos because of all the dislikes they were getting?

Wow, that is just sad. These guys sound more like business people than actual fans. What's worse is their fan base.
Gene: You need to feed your brain, not your ass!
PSN: runyonave753 | Deviant Art: http://runyonave.deviantart.com/

User Info: tack129

tack129
5 years ago#6
To sum it up plainly, they're scumbags of the SH community. Even some of the devs (well known old and new) don't like them.

To make matters worse was they did a video where they were making fun at a mentally handicapped person at a mall one day. It was taken down soon after.
PSN: tack129

User Info: EdgarAllanTroIl

EdgarAllanTroIl
5 years ago#7
To sum it up plainly, they're scumbags of the SH community. Even some of the devs (well known old and new) don't like them.

To make matters worse was they did a video where they were making fun at a mentally handicapped person at a mall one day. It was taken down soon after.
Yeah, probably because so many people were disliking and flagging it.
http://imgur.com/LPUdH
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.

User Info: MattTheRipper77

MattTheRipper77
5 years ago#8
basically theyre some really cool, funny, and reasonable dudes.
G.O.R.E.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
5 years ago#9
ZoraPrincess posted...
They're a group of arrogant fans who believe they and only they understand the series.

LIES! Only I understand the series! Everyone else is clearly just misinformed or plagued by blind bias!
You all know it's true...!

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
5 years ago#10
tack129 posted...

Wait, WHAT!? My god, I didn't hear about this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. Who is twin perfect? And why the hell does everyone hate them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived