Just pre-ordered my WE!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Frozen_realm

Frozen_realm
4 years ago#161
Pereb27 posted...
Frozen_realm posted...
Tiael posted...
Region locked, WE code for those won't work in EU, vice versa.

Darn...guess no gold familiars for me then. Unless I create a US account... hmm.

Do it. Having accounts from different regions is very convenient due to stuff that's only available in some.
You can get PSN cards off websites too.

Oh wait. I already have a US account that's been inactive for a while.

User Info: EgHeadFool

EgHeadFool
4 years ago#162
Pigfarts posted...
You get an email from namco that has an order confirmation number not an order submitted. then I got an email from the distribtor saying they received payment, See below....

"Thank you for ordering from Namco Bandai Games America on January 17, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement..."

I was talking about the online order history. I got an email from Namco with the order number. No payment confirmation. Did you use PayPal or something? None of my billing info is there (except the billing address).

User Info: CrazyBilkes

CrazyBilkes
4 years ago#163
How did everyone hear about this pre-order opening back up? And it only lasted for like 3 hours right? Did they send out some kind of alert to let fans know, cuz I didn't get any email or anything.

User Info: ModKnight

ModKnight
4 years ago#164
EgHeadFool posted...
Pigfarts posted...
You get an email from namco that has an order confirmation number not an order submitted. then I got an email from the distribtor saying they received payment, See below....

"Thank you for ordering from Namco Bandai Games America on January 17, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement..."

I was talking about the online order history. I got an email from Namco with the order number. No payment confirmation. Did you use PayPal or something? None of my billing info is there (except the billing address).

I haven't received payment confirmation either, paid with debit. I wouldn't worry about it.

User Info: finalremix7

finalremix7
4 years ago#165
Anyone know how to cancel an order for the WE?

User Info: flashfactor7

flashfactor7
4 years ago#166
EgHeadFool posted...
Pigfarts posted...

I used PayPal and they charged me instantly for the one they sent the email for.

So if they sent you the email you should be good to go.
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Tales of Graces f!

User Info: Pixx0

Pixx0
4 years ago#167
Woah, it wasn't announced yet outside europe? :o

I had mine preordered since august 2012.... and yes, way too nice to let it pass!

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
4 years ago#168
Pixx0 posted...
Woah, it wasn't announced yet outside europe? :o

I had mine preordered since august 2012.... and yes, way too nice to let it pass!

It was, they just gave people a second chance to grab it since there is a limited quantity.
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#169
CrazyBilkes posted...
How did everyone hear about this pre-order opening back up? And it only lasted for like 3 hours right? Did they send out some kind of alert to let fans know, cuz I didn't get any email or anything.

It was on the board at the Namco site, as well as here on this board, Facebook, and various other places.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#170
CrazyBilkes posted...

I have a serious addiction to buying video games, i visit cheapassgamer.com alot and it was just one of the topics in the forum, to be honest im just got the collectors edtion b/c it looked cool, im not going to play it im going to bu a standard edtion when its a cheap gamefly game in 6 months. =\
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived