What will make Ni No Kuni be a better game? A brief review..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What will make Ni No Kuni be a better game? A brief review..

User Info: MikeRoxTheBoat

MikeRoxTheBoat
4 years ago#21
VanilleHopen posted...
not ripping off star ocean's battle system would of been kind of nice, but I digress..

Oddly enough, I didn't like Star Ocean 'cause they ripped off the Tales series. Of course, I didn't like the Tales series 'cause they ripped off Final Fantasy. Then again, I didn't like Final Fantasy 'cause it was on the Nintendo that just ripped off Atari. However, I reeeeally didn't like Atari 'cause it just ripped off the Magnavox Oddity.

The Magnavox Oddity, however, I hated immensely 'cause it used pixels that was really just a rip off of Frederic C. Billingsley and early space probes.

Of course, in retrospect, I really, really don't like any of those things 'cause it was made by people, who are just BLATANT rip offs of Adam & Eve, who themselves are cheap knockoffs of God.

So, in reality, I would just hate everyone and everything, 'cause nothing in this world is innovative, but I can't bring myself to hate everything, 'cause hate is SOOOO overused and unoriginal.

It's quite the dilemma, really.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What will make Ni No Kuni be a better game? A brief review..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived