Where can I find Sun Crystals, Moon crystals,star crystals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can I find Sun Crystals, Moon crystals,star crystals

User Info: shadowhippo1986

shadowhippo1986
4 years ago#1
I need to make a few jumbo drops, but cant seem to find these items any help would be appreciated.

User Info: GodlyTwins

GodlyTwins
4 years ago#2
Random drops from monsters.

Not sure if there are any specific mobs that drop them though.
SF Giants: 2012 World Series Champions! GT: xGodlyTwinsx415

User Info: shadowhippo1986

shadowhippo1986
4 years ago#3
oh do you know what area you were in obtained some of them? i haven't had any drop for me

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
4 years ago#4
l have received moon,planet,star drops on the volcano. l got them from the little demon with the fork,the balloon and even bighorn perhaps?

l'm farming em drops in hopes to get a sun drop....l wanna level up my rabbot O_O
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.

User Info: Noata_wry

Noata_wry
4 years ago#5
ManjiMidou posted...
l have received moon,planet,star drops on the volcano. l got them from the little demon with the fork,the balloon and even bighorn perhaps?

l'm farming em drops in hopes to get a sun drop....l wanna level up my rabbot O_O

He's looking for crystals, not drops. You need drops+crystals to craft Jumbo ones.

User Info: VGMusicFreak

VGMusicFreak
4 years ago#6
I've started getting them to drop from enemies once I entered the snow dungeon. I've also found a few on the world map in hidden chests.
Looking Forward to: Final Fantasy VS XIII

User Info: SoopaMan2K

SoopaMan2K
4 years ago#7
I get a bunch of the others, but Star. You can Steal Star from the Familiar(Forgot name) with the diaper and fire on his head with Swainw.
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K

User Info: thundy84

thundy84
4 years ago#8
There's a twinkly forage location in Billy Goat's Bluff (North) that will net you one of the four crystals. Sometimes two if your little merit award bonus kicks in.
PSN: thundy84

User Info: thundy84

thundy84
4 years ago#9
Oh, also, Billy Goat's Bluff (South) will also net you Sun and Star Crystals. I forgot who drops the Sun, but the Thunderbyrds drop the Star Crystals.
PSN: thundy84
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can I find Sun Crystals, Moon crystals,star crystals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived