Missable Trophies Query

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: advocacy

advocacy
4 years ago#1
Are there any Trophy awards that you can miss during one playthrough, or can all Trophies be achieved at any point in the game?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: [advocacy] - [1521 2560 5828]

User Info: johnbleu

johnbleu
4 years ago#2
I have not heard of a single missable trophy so far.
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: Kratier

Kratier
4 years ago#3
the way the game is made i can tell from the quick look on giantbomb, there is nothing missable, you can go back to every dungeon and get 100% for everything
there is even a tracker ingame that helps you see all the things youve missed so far

User Info: johnbleu

johnbleu
4 years ago#4
This is actually one game I would highly recommend playing without a guide or FAQ. Like the previous poster said, it's set up in such a way that all of the content can be discovered and puzzled out without a guide being necessary. So far, it's been very satisfying to just explore and figure things out on my own.

There are plenty of games that are not friendly without a FAQ with a plethora of missables you would have a tough time finding on your own, so this is a breath of fresh air.
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived