What was your first RPG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#61
Mine was either Phantasy Star 2, Shining Force 2 or Buck
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: Raigiki

Raigiki
4 years ago#62
Arc The Lad series on PS One. I still have both the game and console even though I have the game on my PS3 and PSP. But I was sad when they did not have all the series for PS Vita. I love this game more than any of the new RPG games and it was the reason that I start liking RPG games.

User Info: Overlord9011

Overlord9011
4 years ago#63
Super Mario RPG. The Culex boss fight is what got me into Final Fantasy and other RPGs.
Persona 3:FES cost me 20 dollars. Best 20 dollars I have ever spent.

User Info: Monixion

Monixion
4 years ago#64
Hmm Pokemon Blue, or if you're after a more 'traditional' RPG then it was FFIX.

IX blew my mind! But my memory card broke, and someone stole my guide book so I never managed to get past Disc 3 as a kid.
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale [Sweet Tooth]

User Info: ReiShingami1

ReiShingami1
4 years ago#65
Pokemon Red, german version. :P
PSN: ReiShingami

User Info: Nix8525

Nix8525
4 years ago#66
Dragon Warrior for the NES. I'm 30 years old now, and can still remember playing that game and not knowing what the fizzidyuck was going on.

User Info: Str0ngg

Str0ngg
4 years ago#67
Breath of fire 3 <3

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
4 years ago#68
Played and beat zelda when i was 4 then there was the star tropics games. FF1 or DQ1 was early on too/

User Info: Vegard488

Vegard488
4 years ago#69
Definitely FF2 for snes. I didn't own it, but I made sure no one else had the opportunity to rent it.

User Info: Thryhring

Thryhring
4 years ago#70
Dragon Warrior on the NES. Lots of good memories.

I haven't started Ni no Kuni yet, I'm playing Rhythm Thief atm, but I should be finishing that tomorrow and starting Ni no Kuni the next day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived