How do you get past the Pig Guards? *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How do you get past the Pig Guards? *Spoilers*

User Info: BigSharkZ

BigSharkZ
4 years ago#1
I've tried hiding in those very, very small and tight spaces, but they always catch me no matter what. On my first try I almost made it to the end, but now I always get caught.

What am I missing?

Edit: Seems like I have higher chances of not being seen if I stay more in a corner. Makes sense, but you can barely move in that space so I thought you just had to be there to be considered hidden.
PSN: MounirJemily

User Info: jackstar_rock

jackstar_rock
4 years ago#2
You've gotten the hide in tight places right. What else you need to take note of:

- don't rush this segment
- watch the patrol paths.
- go the long way, don't attempt to take shortcuts.
- always wait for the guard to be somewhat far before you dash from point to point.

User Info: crimson-falcon

crimson-falcon
4 years ago#3
weird i made it in the first try
want to say (Great ) in other ways?
say (Tidy ) or ( Neato ) :)

User Info: BigSharkZ

BigSharkZ
4 years ago#4
jackstar_rock posted...
You've gotten the hide in tight places right. What else you need to take note of:

- don't rush this segment
- watch the patrol paths.
- go the long way, don't attempt to take shortcuts.
- always wait for the guard to be somewhat far before you dash from point to point.

Thanks, I got it now. I'm actually used to hiding segments in video games, just now it wasn't too clear that you had to hide properly in such small areas. Once I got the hang of it, I went past the guards easily.
PSN: MounirJemily
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How do you get past the Pig Guards? *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived