Where can I find a Nightcap or Duncecap to catch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can I find a Nightcap or Duncecap to catch?

User Info: Teopcigart

Teopcigart
4 years ago#1
I really want a Nightcap. Unfortunately all I can find are Madcaps (which are already fully evolved and, thus, can't become Nightcap) or Napcap --- which keep running away from me and rarely show up to begin with.

Is there a place where I can get a fully metamorphed Nightcap in the world? Or even a Duncecap that I can get to become a Nightcap? This is driving me crazy. I've wanted one since my first time through the mushroom area but I've just never been able to get one.
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
4 years ago#2
Teopcigart posted...
I really want a Nightcap. Unfortunately all I can find are Madcaps (which are already fully evolved and, thus, can't become Nightcap) or Napcap --- which keep running away from me and rarely show up to begin with.

Is there a place where I can get a fully metamorphed Nightcap in the world? Or even a Duncecap that I can get to become a Nightcap? This is driving me crazy. I've wanted one since my first time through the mushroom area but I've just never been able to get one.

Golden Grove = Napcap.

Edit: Opps, didn't read the 2nd paragraph, anyways, just try sneaking up on them or cornering them.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
4 years ago#3
Found where Duncecaps are, it's on the island south of Hamelin. island is called No Longer Mine.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

User Info: Teopcigart

Teopcigart
4 years ago#4
Excellent, thank you! The hunt begins!
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can I find a Nightcap or Duncecap to catch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived