Anyone get an email form namco about the Prima guide.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone get an email form namco about the Prima guide.

User Info: Santaeid

Santaeid
4 years ago#11
katamori posted...
This was taken off the namco forums.

Re: [Official]Wizard's Edition: ClubNAMCO Digital River Resp

Post by bedoflamb » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm
someone in the official ni no kuni complaint facebook group said that they got an email back from the customer reps saying that it won't be shipping out until mid-to-late february... if true, it sucks even more.

i buckled to the pressure and bought the standard edition yesterday after finding out that my local gamestop had one last copy left. and so, basically, i won't even be able to use their "compensation" for anything but pretty reading material by the time it arrives... if it actually does.

If it comes in mid-feburary that hilarious. I dont think so though. If I wake up Thursday and theres nothing then I will complain. I bought a guide already but my friend missed out so I was gonna sell to him for cheap to make my money back.
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
4 years ago#12
I'm not planning on using the guide on my first playthrough, but I will only use after post game stuff or if I ever get stuck really bad.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#13
I didn't get anything either :/

I'm still waiting for my 20 buck off coupon.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone get an email form namco about the Prima guide.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived