PC version petition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
4 years ago#11
I wouldn't really want it, and it won't happen anyway. It would be up to Level 5 to make it, also.,but they don't make PC games.

User Info: Storm83

Storm83
4 years ago#12
No thank you. Even though Dark Souls is cool with higher resolution etc I think they should draw a line and make people get a PS3 to play this. If anything they should focus in a sequel for PS3 / PS4... I am totally content with it being on PS3 and playing off my 3d Panasonic plasma tv ( =

User Info: ZEOPOWER6

ZEOPOWER6
4 years ago#13
Dear god NO.
(message deleted)

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
4 years ago#15
Never gonna happen.

Also I hope it doesn't because I could care less about True HD mods and stupid hacks where everyone is running around with 3 Red Dragons as Familiars and Esther has Double D Breasts and is wearing NOTHING.

User Info: RunchaSpeciaru

RunchaSpeciaru
4 years ago#16
RunchaSpeciaru said

I'm a dumbass!

you sure are

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#17
Nah, I quoted you, my man.

hurr durr
Abra-kaflippin-dabra! Here goes!

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#18
Foofyhead posted...
Nah, I quoted you, my man.

hurr durr

You didn't quote him, lol.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#19
We're playing a game here, step aside. He didn't quote me either.
Abra-kaflippin-dabra! Here goes!

User Info: mrabah4

mrabah4
4 years ago#20
wow, i'm surprised at all the negativity. putting ps3 vs. pc bias aside, I can't see why releasing this game on PC would be a bad idea. 1. it gets the game in more players hands creating more demand for a sequel. 2. it allows a whole crop of players to enjoy a great game.

As to level 5 never doing a port...From Software, makers of Dark Souls, never wrote for PC before, it was a totally new experience for them. and look how Dark Souls came out. A great port that plays perfectly and in some ways better than the PS3 version. And, I would venture to add, a commercial success. It was in the top 10 on Steam for quite a few consecutive weeks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived