Here is the list of best starter pet. Start capture them asap.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Here is the list of best starter pet. Start capture them asap.

User Info: cuoongwhomy

cuoongwhomy
4 years ago#1
1/ Go back to Ding dong well (beginning town)

2/ Go to (water dungeon inside town)

3/ Go to the end of the water dungeon

4/ Grab the danglerfish (Big fish ) and bubbud ( Flower) pet.

5/ Give them to the girl Only. stats bonus because the girl like those pets.

6/ you will notice right away. the fish gain extra 20 stats for attack. 20 for defend. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

7/ you will notice . the flower gain extra 20 stats for def. 20 for magic attack. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

8/inside Golden Grove ( the forest between first town and desert town). grab worker bumbler ( ant pet with flower look) . this pet will gain extra 20 magic attack . Only give this to the boy. favorite pet give more bonus stats.

9/ 3rd town , capture monolith( a shield like pet) , give it to your 3rd trainer. this is the best defend pet early game. bonus defend.

10/Only evolve the monkey when you have 3rd trainer. give the monkey to the 3rd trainer for extra stats bonus. favorite pet.

User Info: Seiko_Nurashima

Seiko_Nurashima
4 years ago#2
cuoongwhomy posted...

6/ you will notice right away. the fish gain extra 20 stats for attack. 20 for defend. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

7/ you will notice . the flower gain extra 20 stats for def. 20 for magic attack. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

8/inside Golden Grove ( the forest between first town and desert town). grab worker bumbler ( ant pet with flower look) . this pet will gain extra 20 magic attack . Only give this to the boy. favorite pet give more bonus stats.

9/ 3rd town , capture monolith( a shield like pet) , give it to your 3rd trainer. this is the best defend pet early game. bonus defend.

10/Only evolve the monkey when you have 3rd trainer. give the monkey to the 3rd trainer for extra stats bonus. favorite pet.

oy that grammer I may try it though I need a good attacker for Esther that she gets a bonus from.....only prob is their probably sun or star and I try to keep a balance of all 3 on my whole party so I can exploit weaknesses

User Info: roughdraft11220

roughdraft11220
4 years ago#3
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
cuoongwhomy posted...

oy that grammer I may try it though I need a good attacker for Esther that she gets a bonus from.....only prob is their probably sun or star and I try to keep a balance of all 3 on my whole party so I can exploit weaknesses

Your grammar is way worst than the TC. LMAO

User Info: Thanatos2k

Thanatos2k
4 years ago#4
Your grammar is way worst

Sigh
-Thanatos2k-

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
4 years ago#5
Thanatos2k posted...
Your grammar is way worst

Sigh

LOL, good times at gamefaqs.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 years ago#6
The Internet: A place where abysmal grammar is not a possibility, but a guarantee.
Check out my quote.

User Info: Seiko_Nurashima

Seiko_Nurashima
4 years ago#7
roughdraft11220 posted...
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
cuoongwhomy posted...

Your grammar is way worst than the TC. LMAO

my grammers bad cause I said prob? I don't really see anything wrong with it besides that

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#8
I'm still early on in the game. I don't think I can catch anything yet.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: Thanatos2k

Thanatos2k
4 years ago#9
my grammers bad cause I said prob? I don't really see anything wrong with it besides that

Sigh.
-Thanatos2k-

User Info: Steve_Teddie

Steve_Teddie
4 years ago#10
Well, you also spelled grammar wrong, incorrectly used their instead of they're, and you apparently don't understand capitalization or punctuation.
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Here is the list of best starter pet. Start capture them asap.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived