Errand 85 (Notes from the Center)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Errand 85 (Notes from the Center)

User Info: BloodPanther0

BloodPanther0
4 years ago#1
The quest to find the man's diary in post-game. I know it's in one of those forest clearing areas, but I absolutely cannot find it. I've checked everywhere south of the Dell, even east and west and past Golden Grove too. Can someone let me know where it is?

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
4 years ago#2
Head straight south from ding dong dell, there should be a hole that lead to a forest, keep goin in to the forest to enter a hidden area (like the forest dwellwr area)
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: ToInt32

ToInt32
4 years ago#3
Southwest of DDD there's the Golden Grove yeah? Well, there's another fairly large patch of autumnal trees to the east of there. Behind that patch is a hole in the wall which leads down a path into the rock wall between north and south Summerlands. Follow it and you'll eventually run into a forest dwelling with his diary and a guy who sends you on something like 15 bounty quests.
Converting your world, one integer at a time.

User Info: BloodPanther0

BloodPanther0
4 years ago#4
Oh, thought it might be around there but didn't see a hole because I didn't know to look. Thank you, sir. =)
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Errand 85 (Notes from the Center)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived