This game is amazing!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 4EverMew

4EverMew
4 years ago#1
I'm glad that i have preordered it last year. Now i'm at the fun part of the game just leveling up my familiers and capturing some cool ones that will be good for making a team, and (Griffy, that's what i got from Amazon.com) is to good, and i'm doing a lot of "fun" sidequests. :)

Now i have some people on my FL on PSN that got the game and has been playing it a lot, and they love it a lot! :D I kept getting some questions from people on my FL about this game and all i said was... "This game is a lot fun, and ect. Because they saw my comment on the box above my PSN name.

I sure did miss playing old classic JRPG games. ;')
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@

4EverMew
4 years ago#2
Damn!! O_O

The fastest board i have never seen in a long time.
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@

User Info: TorturedRemnant

TorturedRemnant
4 years ago#3
I am obsessed. This game... just... I love it.
Pie. It's whats for dinner. Please.

4EverMew
4 years ago#4
Yup!!!! :D

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
4 years ago#5
I agree love this game.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

4EverMew
4 years ago#6
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I agree love this game.

sup pokemon, I have been seeing you playing the game. And a few or 3 times i couldn't stop playing the game. It's like i was in a ghibli movie, lol

User Info: Ninjafoo_

Ninjafoo_
4 years ago#7
This game really is amazing.

User Info: awesomephatman

awesomephatman
4 years ago#8
I am addicted to this game. I hardly ever finish JRPGs. I usually get bored 5 hours in.

But I've been playing this for 22 hours. Every day I look forward to playing it. And this weekend I'll be able to get in some 8 hour sessions. Can't freaking wait, dudes.

What does FL stand for, TC? Friend list?
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
If I could become the servant of all - no lower place to fall.

4EverMew
4 years ago#9
awesomephatman posted...
I am addicted to this game. I hardly ever finish JRPGs. I usually get bored 5 hours in.

But I've been playing this for 22 hours. Every day I look forward to playing it. And this weekend I'll be able to get in some 8 hour sessions. Can't freaking wait, dudes.

What does FL stand for, TC? Friend list?

Yea, it means Friend list. I just like to say FL for short.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived