Help me buy this game!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Number_One_Jerk

Number_One_Jerk
4 years ago#1
What's so good about this game, haven't played an rpg in almost 3 years but this game looks interesting. What's so good about this game and does it branchof of any other rpg?
Psn:Number_One_Jerk/XBL:NumberOneJerk
You think playing video games at 21 is immature? I should be more gown-up like you and watch Jersey Shore.

User Info: tapelion

tapelion
4 years ago#2
Imagine that pokemon, final fantasy XII, golden sun, and the legend of zelda all got together to have a hot steamy foursome and their love child grew up to make beautiful glorious art.

User Info: imsalingaway

imsalingaway
4 years ago#3
This is kind of like Dragon Quest 8 if they retained the monster capturing aspect of the earlier games in the series. I personally think its quite good.

User Info: abnergoinbig

abnergoinbig
4 years ago#4
tapelion posted...
Imagine that pokemon, final fantasy XII, golden sun, and the legend of zelda all got together to have a hot steamy foursome and their love child grew up to make beautiful glorious art.

This. Buy it. Now.

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
4 years ago#5
If you're asking.... It's not for you.

User Info: FullMetal129

FullMetal129
4 years ago#6
Let me just say get off the fence and get your butt into a retailer and buy this bad boy. Between the graphics, the music, and the gameplay this game is a real treat to play. Others may disagree with me but this game comes as close to perfect as I have ever seen.

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
4 years ago#7
If you have to tell people to convince you, then don't bother with it, honestly.
http://i.imgur.com/INrw2.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4RgpO.gif

User Info: tapelion

tapelion
4 years ago#8
FullMetal129 posted...
Let me just say get off the fence and get your butt into a retailer and buy this bad boy. Between the graphics, the music, and the gameplay this game is a real treat to play. Others may disagree with me but this game comes as close to perfect as I have ever seen.

I second this

User Info: BottledPoe

BottledPoe
4 years ago#9
tapelion posted...
FullMetal129 posted...

I second this

Thirded.
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived