What tier 3 Merit reward should I get first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What tier 3 Merit reward should I get first?

User Info: GizMoMan798

GizMoMan798
4 years ago#1
I just unlocked it. what one should i get first? I was thinking Giant killer. Since i read it gives Oliver + 100 hp/mp.

How much MP does Jack of all trades take away? and how much more exp does crackerjack 2 give?

User Info: TheFuzz177

TheFuzz177
4 years ago#2
If you can afford it, go for it.
The one that lowers the cost of tricks/spells and all that is nice too, but its only 10% less or so, but it still helps.

User Info: tr0tsky_basic

tr0tsky_basic
4 years ago#3
Jack of all Trades is -10% mana cost, I think...which is pretty lackluster.
XP one is +20% xp?
GT: trotsky0

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
4 years ago#4
I would go with the Giant Jack one get it out of the way and the boost will help quite a lot coming up.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: Tyrel_Airizon

Tyrel_Airizon
4 years ago#5
i went for exp. bumps it to 20% then i went for giant killer

User Info: Chrono66

Chrono66
4 years ago#6
I'd recommend the familiar capture boost. It really helps out in the long term, especially post game.

User Info: LazyKenny

LazyKenny
4 years ago#7
Either the +100 HP/MP one or the boosted familiar capture rate.
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!

User Info: MakMan333

MakMan333
4 years ago#8
Chrono66 posted...
I'd recommend the familiar capture boost. It really helps out in the long term, especially post game.
DANGER ZONE
PSN-MakMan333

User Info: kel25

kel25
4 years ago#9
Jack the Giant Killer really ends up being the best overall. That boost to HP and MP will really help against the bosses.

Everything else had such a minor bonus that it really didn't help much but I would go for the one that improves capture rate or item drop rate.

I wouldn't bother with the EXP bonus until the end. If you are going for trophies you will spend a lot of time grinding enemies for items and you will easily level up your familiars long before you collect all of the items needed.

User Info: Shinarouji

Shinarouji
4 years ago#10

I got this first too.
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Anticipating: Tales of Hearts, Fire Emblem 3DS, FFXIII-3
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What tier 3 Merit reward should I get first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived