Question about the companion book.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Question about the companion book.

User Info: _Versa_

_Versa_
4 years ago#1
Ummm so i just opened the companion book pre order bonus i got from GAME (UK game store) and all of the pages are in Japanese, is that normal? Sorry if it's been asked before i tried to search but couldn't find anything.
Kairi - 200 - Female Newman - Force Lv30

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
4 years ago#2
but the game itself is in english? sounds like they messed up, contact whoever you bought it from and complain. theres nothing we can do to help
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

User Info: _Versa_

_Versa_
4 years ago#3
Yeah, the game itself is the English/PAL version. I was gonna keep the book sealed but in the end decided to open it. It's okay I just was wondering if it was supposed the be in japanese or not.

PSN: Versa_Noel

User Info: tildarama1

tildarama1
4 years ago#4
Hi,

This was a preorder bonus fro GAME and it stated on the site that:

'Step into another world and preorder Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch today. Preorder now to receive an exclusive 300 page Hardcover Wizard's Companion book in Japanese, only at GAME!*'

So yes, it is supposed to be in Japanese.

Have to say I bet it looks amazing in Japanese!
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Question about the companion book.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived