Just caught a Toko...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
4 years ago#1
I see that they need a serious amount of exp to level up..lol Is it even worth doing? I like the way it looks and so I'd like to keep it, but I don't want to spend forever leveling it just to give up because it's weak lol
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. I'll add anyone so please feel free to let me know if you want to be added. :)

User Info: Mystek23

Mystek23
4 years ago#2
It has the highest evasion stat in the game (about 770 I believe). That's all it has going for it, and even that isn't too interesting sadly.

User Info: ZEOPOWER6

ZEOPOWER6
4 years ago#3
Parp is also a good skill it gets. (non-elemental field AOE Trick)

User Info: jo_sean06

jo_sean06
4 years ago#4
He's like catching a Pikachu in the original R/B. But even then, harder than actually catching a Pikachu.

He's cute, fast, I want him, I'm envious.....
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni (9/10!) Anticipating: Type-0, Xillia

User Info: thinkb4uspeak

thinkb4uspeak
4 years ago#5
meh even if evasion is all he has going for, its a healer that you can depend on- not to die on you. and u can kite with him.

User Info: Ocyd

Ocyd
4 years ago#6
if you level it that's two less of the toko line you have to worry about catching so everything lines up all nice and neat in the compendium.

User Info: PurpleNarga

PurpleNarga
4 years ago#7
One of his fnal forms is pretty good, lots of heal and revive spells
FC-1679 1980 5785

User Info: blackkat101

blackkat101
4 years ago#8
Toko's have the highest Evasion and Magic Defense in the game.

- Kat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived