How-To-Tutorial:Steal rarest items with 100% chance / Scroll of Truth, etc.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How-To-Tutorial:Steal rarest items with 100% chance / Scroll of Truth, etc.

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
4 years ago#11
Holy s***, it's already stuck.O.o

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
4 years ago#12
Split Infinity posted...
Holy s***, it's already stuck.O.o

That's cause your just that awesome.

No but really wouldn't have thought of that this is going to save me a lot of time.

User Info: CitizenCraig

CitizenCraig
4 years ago#13
Nice tutorial, it would have saved me a lot of time and frustration. Probably should have realized this strategy on my own. Oh well, got my platinum earlier today so no worries, but hopefully this will save others a lot of frustration with farming Scrolls of Truth.
speeddemosarchive.com/gamelist - speed runs of games for nostalgia and video walkthrough purposes
PS3 trophy stats: psnprofiles.com psntrophyleaders.com

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
4 years ago#14
Keep on adding to this. we need an exhaustive list of all items and where they can be harvested or stolen from or dropped.

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
4 years ago#15
Dude, how did you make all that money?! @_@
Gamertag: My user name

User Info: underbite

underbite
4 years ago#16
Thanks Split!

User Info: adibicci

adibicci
4 years ago#17
how do you keep the AI from grabbing the glim in under 2 seconds when it appears? lol

User Info: Shinarouji

Shinarouji
4 years ago#18
how do you keep the AI from grabbing the glim in under 2 seconds when it appears? lol

Push square.
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Anticipating: Tales of Hearts, Fire Emblem 3DS, FFXIII-3

User Info: paradisegamer

paradisegamer
4 years ago#19
Awesome.
Jackleber - Bwa ha ha that's awesome. Did you drunk dial my mom? That's wicked...... UnlimitedDeviation

User Info: srhdt

srhdt
4 years ago#20
Is there a trick to getting gold glims to drop? I tried this method and waited 20+ minutes in a battle, 5-6 different times waiting for a gold glim that never appeared.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How-To-Tutorial:Steal rarest items with 100% chance / Scroll of Truth, etc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.