What level should I be? *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What level should I be? *spoilers*

User Info: Trickster242

Trickster242
4 years ago#1
So I just acquired Tengri and now I have to find out the three parts of Mornstar on the Glittering Grotto, the ghost ship and the Vault of Tears. Is there a specific order (like from the easiest to the hardest) or do they all have the same difficulty?

Also, what level should I be right now? I'm on Lv. 38 with everybody except Oliver who's 39. I think I'm pretty weak :/

(P.s.: sorry if someone already asked this same question before)

User Info: Tricked Out Horo

Tricked Out Horo
4 years ago#2
You're just slightly overleveled for that point in the game. If you're feeling weak, it's probably your familiars not being that great instead of your level. As for the 3 stones I would say you could do them all in any order, but I would suggest doing the ship one next. The one in the Yule region is a tad longer than the other two.
Gear Second.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#3
I went to glittering grotto first and found it the harder of the 3 locations mostly because of the king sasquatches and those insta death casting ice queens.
PSN: toadieman
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. What level should I be? *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived