when do second stage familiar evolve.when SHOULD I evolve second stage familiars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. when do second stage familiar evolve.when SHOULD I evolve second stage familiars

User Info: PK_Gaming

PK_Gaming
4 years ago#1
My human characters are currently at around lvl 30. I metamorphed All of my main familiars (Purloiner, Lemur, Whambat etc) after they maxed out their initial level. Should I do the same when they can evolve into their final forms or should I just metamorph them immediately?

I'm afraid of holding back from metamorphing them and then winding up at the end of the game. Thoughts?
I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care.
I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger-- the people it did choose.

User Info: coydog_30

coydog_30
4 years ago#2
I only keep a select few to max level and those are the ones I know I'll carry on to post-game. For others, I prefer to level them til they get all their skills, then morph them.
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon

User Info: PK_Gaming

PK_Gaming
4 years ago#3
EX: My Sea Naiad is level 35

should I morph it now or wait until its reached its max level? I want to use it in the postgame.
I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care.
I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger-- the people it did choose.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. when do second stage familiar evolve.when SHOULD I evolve second stage familiars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived