The "Taming Toko Blues" topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. The "Taming Toko Blues" topic.

User Info: ladoogl

ladoogl
4 years ago#31
I seem to have better luck taming anything when I'm 'not' actually trying to get them.

I spent the most part of two hours trying to catch Naja before I was successful. With the Toko I went there with the intent to level up a bit...first one I encounter I tamed. Nearly let the timer run out before it sunk in that I could tame it.

User Info: marimar2010

marimar2010
4 years ago#32
did anyone get the toko before or after getting the merit to befriend monsters easier? I killed 30 before, right after i got the merit, three battles later, i got a toko, and another 5, i got another.
Put STARFIRE in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US!

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#33
0/44 so far.

I was just thinking. You know what might be nice? A Miracle Move that forces a monster to fall in love.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu
4 years ago#34
I got one at about 30 tries. I want another one though, so I stayed there for about 7 hours, still wasn't successful, up to about 117 defeated tokos lol. They're so darn cute.
PSN: Tron_Carter

Alltra
4 years ago#35
1/87.

I finally caught one on my 87th kill.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: Chaos_915

Chaos_915
4 years ago#36
I caught 3 out of 115 killed(that's not counting the ones that ran away, mainly the double planet ones) in my current game, but all three were only single star.

Every time I attempt to catch a double planet toko it always runs away a fast as it can starting the moment I gain control. If it can't be killed in one quick attack it almost always gets away.

Alltra
4 years ago#37
I solved that problem using my Mighty Mite, and Slice and Dice. Even if it runs immediately, the attack is strong enough and fast enough to one-shot it before it gets away.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. The "Taming Toko Blues" topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived