Would you rather not have Fast Travel? (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Would you rather not have Fast Travel? (possible spoilers)

User Info: Vyvi

Vyvi
4 years ago#1
What do you think? You get the spell, then just down the road you get Tengri. It only takes a half-minute to get anywhere with Tengri, I don't think the fast Travel spell was necessary. Before I got it I had more fun running around, but of course I'm spoiled by convenience.

User Info: SumTinWong

SumTinWong
4 years ago#2
its only an option, no ones forcing the use of fast travel. :D flying dragon all we wants!
nonstick banana frying pan and slippery cardboard box. Why do birds fly? It's entirely because they get tired of walking.

User Info: johanlee

johanlee
4 years ago#3
Do you know whats more useless? The Philmobile

User Info: Vyvi

Vyvi
4 years ago#4
I would love the philmobile as an option. And yes, second poster, I don't have enough -restraint-. Can you find some for me?

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#5
I like having both options honestly. There are just times where I don't want to mess around with any BS travel times, and just wanna go from point-to-point in as fast a manner as I can.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: Hodou

Hodou
4 years ago#6
Alltra posted...
I like having both options honestly. There are just times where I don't want to mess around with any BS travel times, and just wanna go from point-to-point in as fast a manner as I can.

agreed travel is so much faster

Also there's something about teleportation that just feels like ultimate wizardry. That and levitate.

User Info: Thanatos2k

Thanatos2k
4 years ago#7
Absolutely not. The fast travel in this game is a godsend.
-Thanatos2k-

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
4 years ago#8
i think fast travel is kind of required by gamer law in open world games or any game that requires backtracking.

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#9
I have no problem with options.

With that being said I personally just use the Dragon. I love it.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: skp_16

skp_16
4 years ago#10
I rarely used the fast travel after getting Tengri.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Would you rather not have Fast Travel? (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived