Got toko on the 2nd try.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DboyC83

DboyC83
4 years ago#1
...and it's a double sign toko!
FACT: this is not an opinion.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#2
Double planet?
Why? Because **** you is why.

DboyC83
4 years ago#3
I wish. =(

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#4
Took me 87 and 107 respectively. Neither of them were Double Signs. In the process, I saw at least 2 Double Planet Tokos that I failed to catch.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

DboyC83
4 years ago#5
Yeah, I did hear the catch rate wasn't so favorable. I was having a panic attack when I saw the heart appear and noticed it was double star, a golden glim popped out of it when it died too and one of the other familiars went over to grab it, while I was trying to serenade the golden glim went off and fortunately it was only acee so he did the healing thing and I had to serenade again...

Imagine if it was an offensive miracle move. I would've thrown my controller maybe.

zyrax2301
4 years ago#6
DboyC83 posted...
Yeah, I did hear the catch rate wasn't so favorable. I was having a panic attack when I saw the heart appear and noticed it was double star, a golden glim popped out of it when it died too and one of the other familiars went over to grab it, while I was trying to serenade the golden glim went off and fortunately it was only acee so he did the healing thing and I had to serenade again...

Imagine if it was an offensive miracle move. I would've thrown my controller maybe.

I felt the same way when I caught my Tokotoko. It was probably the 10th or so that I'd killed, I wasn't expecting to catch one any time soon...and there it was. I was on edge for a moment there, but nobody threw out anything dangerous. I've very rarely had any problems with the AI messing up my captures.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#7
...and that, right there, is why I have my people set to "Do Nothing" when I attempt to farm Toko.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

zyrax2301
4 years ago#8
Question - is there any reason to go back and catch a Toko when I have a level 5 Tokotoko? Am I missing out on anything good?

DboyC83
4 years ago#9
Alltra posted...
...and that, right there, is why I have my people set to "Do Nothing" when I attempt to farm Toko.

Ha!

User Info: dark trunks

dark trunks
4 years ago#10
DboyC83 posted...
...and it's a double sign toko!

I just found out earlier my Tokotoko is a double moon. I don't even pay attention to signs anymore, so it was a bit of a surprise.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived