Stop saying this game is easy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Stop saying this game is easy

User Info: ninplayer

ninplayer
4 years ago#1
This game is only easy for you elitist twits that farm Tokos for fifteen hours and put four Dinos on your team before doing anything. News flash: every jRPG ever can be easy if you abuse the game like this. For normal people this game is very difficult.

Thank you for listening.

Have a nice day.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#2
no,
PSN: toadieman

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#3
Very difficult?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: ninplayer

ninplayer
4 years ago#4
zyrax2301 posted...
Very difficult?

Yes. For normal people that don't power-level like morons and don't go out of their way to get the OP familiars, even regular random battles can be very hard and require lots of strategy. I don't know what game people are playing where they say you can just mash attack and win. You'll die in five seconds with that strategy.

User Info: Hopz_7

Hopz_7
4 years ago#5
So I guess normal players don't ever try to catch familiars or use alchemy either huh? Because its impossible to not be over leveled in this game if u actually try to catch things or get ingredients for alchemy. You could remove tokos completely from the game and it would still be too easy.
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40

User Info: Seiichi Omori

Seiichi Omori
4 years ago#6
yeah you damned elitist grinders!
get down to our level, our NORMAL level!
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4556/epicellipses.jpg

User Info: thinkb4uspeak

thinkb4uspeak
4 years ago#7
this game is easy

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#8
ninplayer posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Very difficult?

Yes. For normal people that don't power-level like morons and don't go out of their way to get the OP familiars, even regular random battles can be very hard and require lots of strategy. I don't know what game people are playing where they say you can just mash attack and win. You'll die in five seconds with that strategy.

Well I dunno about all that, the game actually isn't a difficult RPG and the strategic options are limited.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#9
Normal players don't buy the latest equips for familiars. Hell, they don't even know you can give them equips.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Hopz_7

Hopz_7
4 years ago#10
toadieman posted...
Normal players don't buy the latest equips for familiars. Hell, they don't even know you can give them equips.

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh.
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Stop saying this game is easy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived