99/100 on Hidden Treasures.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shiek_2002

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#1
So I have landed on every mainland and every island numerous times, and drove the ole boat out to the friendly creature island, and I can not seem to find where this 100th treasure is. Is there some generally easily overlooked one that I apparently keep flying over?
PSN - Homey_Christ

User Info: DemonDogBoyZero

DemonDogBoyZero
4 years ago#2
Best opinion I can do you is do a sweet. Land on each island. Pop Seek Fortune, and move on to the next.

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#3
DemonDogBoyZero posted...
Best opinion I can do you is do a sweet. Land on each island. Pop Seek Fortune, and move on to the next.

Truly to the best of my knowledge I have done exactly this 3 times over.
PSN - Homey_Christ

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#4
Did you get the ones in Naazcaa?
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#5
Never mind, I forgot that my console had frozen after I went to the critter creature island and I hadn't saved. That one is just annoying to check because I seem to have to drive the boat out there. Got it now.
PSN - Homey_Christ

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#6
Congratulations.

It figures though, and you're a good candidate for this rule. Whenever you can't find something, it's ALWAYS in the location you're the most sure it's not.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: EgHeadFool

EgHeadFool
4 years ago#7
Shiek_2002 posted...
Never mind, I forgot that my console had frozen after I went to the critter creature island and I hadn't saved. That one is just annoying to check because I seem to have to drive the boat out there. Got it now.

Just so you know, you can land there with Tengri. On the beach.

User Info: armageddon12

armageddon12
4 years ago#8
I just got Tengri and now have 94/100 Treasures, according to this map: http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/ninokuni/map2.html I have every treasure apart from those on the fog covered island. But the map only goes to 99; where is the 100th treasure?

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
4 years ago#9
armageddon12 posted...
I just got Tengri and now have 94/100 Treasures, according to this map: http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/ninokuni/map2.html I have every treasure apart from those on the fog covered island. But the map only goes to 99; where is the 100th treasure?

100 on that map is between 32, 36, 38
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone

User Info: Shibi69

Shibi69
4 years ago#10
armageddon12 posted...

#100 is on there, look carefully.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived