The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Fog drop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Persy_Rivers

Persy_Rivers
4 years ago#1
Hi everyone,

Where's do I get fogdrops?

Thanks

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#2
You can snag them in a whole bunch of places, such as:

-The Swan Islands, from a harvest point on the island with Drongo. It's the middle of the 3 islands.

-Jack Frost's Playground, from the southern most Harvest Point. Jack Frost's Playground is the Winter Island the furthest to the SE.

-Giant's Tabletop, the area to the north of Rolling Hills that you can only access via Dragon. I forget exactly which one, but I think it's the one on top of the stone pillar.

-The Barrens, which is the area directly south of Skull Mountain, that you can only access via Dragon.

You can also steal them from Hyperbore on Billy Goat's Bluff - South, the area around Perdida, which you need the dragon to access.

They also drop rarely off of Web Master on The Spindle, which is an island directly west of Autumnia.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived