Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!

User Info: CodNotCoDm8s

CodNotCoDm8s
4 years ago#1
its proper annoying me now, anything special i need to do or anything that will increase taming odds?

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#2
Nope, just pure luck.

The only thing you can do is keep trying. Although you do get a ticket for one later in the game, if I understand correctly.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
4 years ago#3
Yeah I've fought 30 Naja's with no luck so far. I'm on my way back to open some chests so I'm hoping to catch one then :)

Hope you catch one soon!
Douleur Peur Mort

Alltra
4 years ago#4
Yeah, Naja is giving me issues too. I still need to catch 3 more.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.

User Info: Onsokuni

Onsokuni
4 years ago#5
I guess now isn't the time to say that I caught the first one I ever encountered, huh?

Seriously, though, talk about random.

Alltra
4 years ago#6
It took me less than 10 to get my first one.

User Info: ZeroGravity38

ZeroGravity38
4 years ago#7
Get the Jack of hearts merit to increase the tame rate by 20%. It will help not alot though.
PSN: ZeroGravity38
SSBB FC:1679-1467-0742

User Info: badguy

badguy
4 years ago#8
I got lucky and tamed one in like 5 fights, while talking to my mom on the phone no less.
:3 xbox tag: badguyisevil PSN: AnAngryMarine steam id: iamthebadguy

User Info: cuoongwhomy

cuoongwhomy
4 years ago#9
funny i got my one at 1st encounter. Then i try to grab 2 more but after 5 encounters ,i gave up.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived