Do all the familers look like they were designed by preschoolers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Do all the familers look like they were designed by preschoolers?

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
3 years ago#31
I don't mind preschooler designs, but since every rpg this gen has been going for the cute look, I've definitely grown bored of it. Need more variety in my life.
PSN: PandaKingEX

User Info: PFirefly

PFirefly
3 years ago#32
digidevilwil posted...
I don't mind preschooler designs, but since every rpg this gen has been going for the cute look, I've definitely grown bored of it. Need more variety in my life.

While I can't claim to have played any western rpgs, I've played nearly every jrpg released for the ps3 and I can't think of more than 5 that use cute designs. I'm curious about your statement of "every."
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub

User Info: tbrown3012

tbrown3012
3 years ago#33
That is the entire point of the game. It's rated "E10+", not "M". It's not supposed to be frightening or whatnot. It's supposed to be fun and relaxing. The battles can get a bit fast paced and sometimes difficult if not leveled correctly, but it's for fun, not for a scare factor or something like that
GC IGN: Arcael
PSN ID & 360 gamer tag: tbrown301

User Info: matdrac

matdrac
3 years ago#34
excluding sequel: ff13, nier, demon soul, the last remnant, Resonance of Fate and Enchanted Arms.

Six no cute rpg on ps3 only, beat the 5 that the poster above me said.

add the one on the wii like shiren, the last story, baroque, on ds, 360, and psp, and you got
quite a few no cute jrpg for this gen.
i try to write the best i can, but dont forget my main language is not english

matdrac
3 years ago#35
tbrown3012 posted...
That is the entire point of the game. It's rated "E10+", not "M". It's not supposed to be frightening or whatnot. It's supposed to be fun and relaxing. The battles can get a bit fast paced and sometimes difficult if not leveled correctly, but it's for fun, not for a scare factor or something like that

Dragon quest, 4, 5, 6, 9, paper mario 64 and gamecube, and chocobo donjon are E rated games, but are still not push over when it come to dificulty.

But it true that coming from NNK, i never expected anything hard.

matdrac
3 years ago#36
Double post, sorry, got the previous post kinda wrong.

But still, 3 word, Kirby zero two.

If kirby, the most childish game ever suceeded, why not NNK?

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
3 years ago#37
matdrac posted...
excluding sequel: ff13, nier, demon soul, the last remnant, Resonance of Fate and Enchanted Arms.

add the one on the wii like shiren, the last story, baroque, on ds, 360, and psp, and you got

Sorry man, those games are cuddly as ****. Except maybe Nier, but that game has really lacking dialogue that kills the atmosphere at times. Demon souls is no jrpg, that's for sure.
PSN: PandaKingEX

User Info: TohruAdachi

TohruAdachi
3 years ago#38
Agnostic420 posted...
The lack of the proper ways to use "your" and "you're" in this topic is embarrassing.

youer*

matdrac
3 years ago#39
digidevilwil posted...
matdrac posted...

Sorry man, those games are cuddly as ****. Except maybe Nier, but that game has really lacking dialogue that kills the atmosphere at times. Demon souls is no jrpg, that's for sure.

From sofware, a japanese devloper goup, made demon soul. As for the rest, i won't bother.

User Info: blacksniper

blacksniper
3 years ago#40
Anybody else getting the vibe that the definition of "not cute" is somehow space marines having sex with aliens?
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. - Calvin & Hobbes
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Do all the familers look like they were designed by preschoolers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived