Strange question (glitch??). Is there a place that teleports you in (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Strange question (glitch??). Is there a place that teleports you in (spoilers)

User Info: Skeithacks

Skeithacks
4 years ago#1
Nevermore Castle?

Let me give some context actually. I entered Nevermore castle for the first time. I was laying in bed playing. I ran ahead to the first crossroads at the start of the dungeon and went right. The last thing i remember was wandering towards an enemy and got into a battle. I barely remember getting through the battle, and then i happened to doze off with the game unpaused.

I woke up a few minutes later, and I found myself back in Miasama Marshes, roughly halfway to 3/4ths across the map actually, but Oliver was standing about waist deep in the water, a couple steps off the actual beaten path, and he was stuck there. I could run in place, but that was about it. I casted gateway to get out of there, but i was completely confused as to how i got there in the first place.

I doubt that i wandered out of Nevermore, and halfway across the marshes without getting into any battles, only holding the control stick. Has this happened to anyone else before? I swear I'm not making this up.
Currently Playing: The Witcher, Grandia, Little Big Planet 2
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Strange question (glitch??). Is there a place that teleports you in (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived