Need advice about getting this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Need advice about getting this game

User Info: exit_saturn

exit_saturn
4 years ago#1
I read and heard good reviews about the game but I don't know if I will like it. I tend to like games like Xenogears, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Final Fantasy (Except IX), Heavy Rain, and the like. I like games that are deep, tackle adult topics, and lots of unpredictable plot twists. So with that, do you think I will like this game?

User Info: FishyGoodness12

FishyGoodness12
4 years ago#2
exit_saturn posted...
I read and heard good reviews about the game but I don't know if I will like it. I tend to like games like Xenogears, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Final Fantasy (Except IX), Heavy Rain, and the like. I like games that are deep, tackle adult topics, and lots of unpredictable plot twists. So with that, do you think I will like this game?

This is not adult or deep.It's like one of those heartwarming adventures which deserves trying out. In fact, it feels like a movie.
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.

User Info: exit_saturn

exit_saturn
4 years ago#3
Could you elaborate more on the "heart warming" part. I became hesitant on getting this game when I read that it's a combination of Tales of Vesperia and Pokemon.

User Info: PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu
4 years ago#4
it's like a pg movie
PSN:SS_RMPKenpachi

User Info: sonofcasbah

sonofcasbah
4 years ago#5
It is exactly like a Ghibli movie.

You aren't going to find anything deep or thought-provoking. But you will find a nice adventure.
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845

User Info: xphoenixonx

xphoenixonx
4 years ago#6
I'd recommend this game to everyone , it really is a classic RPG which we don't seem to get anymore and brilliant story , level 5 are really good at making games. I remember when I got this game I sat and played for like 10 hours straight and I haven't did that since I was a kid.
PS3 X0XNixonX0X my top 5 games ever
1.zelda oot 2. Ffx 3. Dark cloud2 4. Resident evil 4 5.Heavy rain
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Need advice about getting this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived