How to get Medal of Impunity

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How to get Medal of Impunity

User Info: SailorVenus92

SailorVenus92
6 months ago#1
The IGN walkthrough said you needed it before fighting Aapep. But I can't find the requirements for it anyway. I saw on an alchemy page that it seemed to require drops from later story phases.

Can anyone clear things up?

User Info: flanqer

flanqer
6 months ago#2
The IGN walkthrough doesn't say you NEED it, it just implies that it'll make the battle a lot easier. The medal grants immunity from all ailments except unconsciousness. You can use other items to protect from or recover from specific ailments.

Many locations can be visited long before the story tells you to go there. Some might be dangerous due to tougher beasties, but don't forget that Swaine can steal items from enemies, and you can flee a battle before you're killed. Even if you're killed, I think paying the 10% fee to continue will let you keep anything you stole during the battle.

User Info: flanqer

flanqer
6 months ago#3
Oops, ignore the second part. Looks like you can't land on that island because of fog until the story sends you there.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
6 months ago#4
Alright, so...

Medal of Impunity
-Starpearl
-3 Glowcap
-3 All-Be-Gone

I assume you have the Dragon.

All-Be-Gone can be stolen from Prohawks in the valley near Perdida, which is west of Tombstone Trail. It's a rare steal.

Glowcaps are easiest obtained as a rare steal from Rhinosnore around Castaway Cove.

And unfortunately, Star Pearls aren't really accessible to you till later.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. How to get Medal of Impunity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived