Florets won't drop rainbow leaves

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Florets won't drop rainbow leaves

User Info: sonicspeedctr

sonicspeedctr
2 months ago#1
Doesn't matter how many times I use frostbite to kill them or if I only use frostbite to fight. I am running into the same issue with whambats. I blind them, but they do not drop slapsticks needed for another quest. Can anyone show me the error of my ways please?
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
MP:H friend code: 0473-1634-7445

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
2 months ago#2
For frostbite and the florets, you need to finish the florets with frostbite in order to get the rainbow leaves, it's not good enough to hurt them with frostbite, and then kill them with some other ability, or a normal attack. You should receive the rainbow leaves at the end of the fight (one for each floret, so you may have to fight several times to get three), not during the fight (such as you would whenever you for example use Swaine's mugshot technique to steal stuff from enemies). You also have to make sure that you are fighting the regular florets in the Al Mamoon desert. Other, stronger types of florets in other locations don't count. If these are the guys you are fighting, and you are using frostbite to kill them, not hurt them, and you are absoloutely sure you aren't getting the rainbow leaves from them, and that you don't have them already, then, it's unlikely, but if you followed all of these steps, and are sure you did and checked all of this, then I guess your game must be bugged. :-/

Same thing for the whambats, they need to still be blinded when you kill them, and it needs to be the type of whambats that are found on Teheeti.

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
2 months ago#3
Did you get the leaves to drop?
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Florets won't drop rainbow leaves

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived