Agni Ultimate Spell materials?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lord of Arcana
  3. Agni Ultimate Spell materials?

User Info: ThatPachi

ThatPachi
7 years ago#1
Anyone know what materials are required for this? I'm up to Bahamut so far and I haven't stumbled across whatever two items I need to make the core at the alchemist. Seems like it'd be a better spell to have than Takemikadzuchi's, which I stumbled across the materials for by the time I got this far.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatPachi

User Info: jashinsamael

jashinsamael
7 years ago#2
you need 11000 gold, 1x Agni Core (from Agni), 2x Fire Runestone (alchemy shop, cost 100, purple rarity, need 2x Crystal Fragment and 1x Flame roots - both of the can be obtained from harvest point, crystal fragment can also be obtained from alchemy shop)

User Info: ThatPachi

ThatPachi
7 years ago#3
Finally got it, thanks for the help dude.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatPachi

User Info: jashinsamael

jashinsamael
7 years ago#4
you're welcome :)
glad to help....

User Info: RTX008

RTX008
7 years ago#5
Do you guys know exactly where I can harvest the materials for the flame rune stone?
*claims Astranagant* MINE!
*claims Dis Astranagant* ALSO MINE!

User Info: DSveno

DSveno
7 years ago#6
The first ingredient could be gotten from alchemist shop. The second could be obtained from Bahamut stage. Just look for those material near the lava.

User Info: RTX008

RTX008
7 years ago#7
Thanks for the tip DSveno! I was having difficulty with the first material. Turns out, I needed three more crystals from Agni.
*claims Astranagant* MINE!
*claims Dis Astranagant* ALSO MINE!
  1. Boards
  2. Lord of Arcana
  3. Agni Ultimate Spell materials?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived