All topics Archived???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Apache: Air Assault
  3. All topics Archived???

User Info: fighteraceflyer

fighteraceflyer
5 years ago#1
Is this board that dead....for such an awesome game....what's up with this...perhaps a lot of gamers not into flight sims or the like just give up... finding it too hard to play or don;'t even bother to learn how to pilot a heli...now I can really practice my heli skills....I fly remote control ones...plus I can shoot the hell out of everything!!!! wooho
Choose wisely, the easiest choice may not always be the right choice...

User Info: GRU_Commander

GRU_Commander
5 years ago#2
The game is awesome, just really lacking content in some areas. It was worth every penny for me being a avid flight sim fan and only owning a ps3. Things that could have kept this board alive would have been the ability to create custom missions. I sold it too quick myself trying to save money (i was stupid, still have IL2 thank god) and will rebuy this soon and plan on getting Birds of Prey. I really miss Colony War, Xwing style games myself. What happened?
PSN: achillies_ny
  1. Boards
  2. Apache: Air Assault
  3. All topics Archived???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived