Bewitch/Charm Abusing Party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
4 years ago#11
@Humble_Novice Oh yeeeeeah! I forgot about crafting items. I stand corrected again. Still I rarely craft any items though. O_o
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}

User Info: Monocle_Man

Monocle_Man
4 years ago#12
good god bewitch/charm is annoying

i was doing fine in the fight against the lightning shrine guardian until these familiars bewitched half my party. noooooo
Also known as MaxVdub. Persons attempting to find a motive in this post will be prosecuted.

User Info: gemeni_ano

gemeni_ano
4 years ago#13
Haha.. That's why you have to check the TP levels of those irratating familiars.. XD
Spellward helps alot..
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661

User Info: Monocle_Man

Monocle_Man
4 years ago#14
are you sure about that? bc i had spell ward II on everyone and it seems to connect with no problem regardless
Also known as MaxVdub. Persons attempting to find a motive in this post will be prosecuted.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
4 years ago#15
@gemeni_ano Yeah um "Spellward" does not prevent "Charm/Bewitch" if its not from a magical nature a high "RES" does though. They still get "Denam" every now and then with "Spellward IV". I had to use "Tower Shield +1" and other equipment with "Charmproof". The 10k costing "Charmproof" was the 1st skill in that category I purchased for anyone. I got tired of that crap. LoL
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}

User Info: gemeni_ano

gemeni_ano
4 years ago#16
Okay.. So even Poignant melodies of DK and other TP status inflicting skill are unaffected of SW4.. That sucks bigtime..
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived