How many hours long is this? I've heard it's about 2 or 3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake: The Signal
  3. How many hours long is this? I've heard it's about 2 or 3.

User Info: AngelsWDF

AngelsWDF
7 years ago#1
How long? This is assuming you play on normal difficulty, and don't rush and don't go slowly. I'm just curious. I can't stand very short games, but I guess it's okay with (free) DLC, I think.
"why would you read count of monte cristo, gone with the wind, or les miserables when the movies are out." - mr_saturn42.
Sunhawk.

User Info: pc-ps360

pc-ps360
7 years ago#2

u need around 3 to 5 hours to get the 250 gamerscore.

signal is the best episode yet i love it and be warned u will die it is difficult on normal also it is EXTREMELY difficult on nightmare. i finished nightmare difficulty for signal and i died around 35 times.

User Info: Sombrero_Shadow

Sombrero_Shadow
7 years ago#3
Like Alan Wake it varies from player to player.

That said this will likely last you 1-2 hours though reason to go back and I think worth your time.

Some people it takes them 4 hours and others can rush it in 30-40 minutes, etc. Too open based on how you play but enjoy yourself. It's about the length of a regular Alan Wake chapter but a shorter chapter. IN FACT you know the Mirrors Peak half of Episode 3? It's about as long as that, episode 3 in my opinion always felt like two episodes stuffed into one.
Only if you pay me.
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake: The Signal
  3. How many hours long is this? I've heard it's about 2 or 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived