The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do I get to Marine Tube?

1. OK, I've got all 8 badges but this friend of mine,has beaten Drayden but the Janitor still won't let him through.I don't remember what I did so how can he unlock Marine tube (Undella-Humilau tunnel)?

User Info: Andreas_o_magas

Andreas_o_magas - 4 years ago
    He's already defeated th Shadow Triad or so he says.

User Info: Andreas_o_magas

Andreas_o_magas - 4 years ago

1. After you beat drayden and hear the story about reshiram and zekrom team plasma freezes opelucid city and you have to defeat a bunch of grunts and go to the gym and defeat zinzolin who steals the dna splicers and then find one of the shadow triad and defeat him .

User Info: charizoard12

charizoard12 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have to chase down and beat the Shadow Triad that appear after you beat Drayden

User Info: Kitazaki_san

Kitazaki_san (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. adding on to charizord12 you beat that part then go to Undella town then near Catlin's villa is the marine tube go to that then it should get you to Humallu city

User Info: PokemonWhite2

PokemonWhite2 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You defeat Drayden,find the Shadow Triad and the fly or walk to Undella Town then your rival whatever you name him will call you and then you will be able to go to Humilau City going through the Marine Tube

User Info: PokemonKing4

PokemonKing4 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Thats weird. I was able to get after beating marlon.

User Info: mutigerfan1

mutigerfan1 - 3 years ago 0 0