What are the best days to time travel for profit?

1. Like the acorn festive? Specific dates would be great! Thanks!

User Info: PinkNintendoFan

PinkNintendoFan - 4 years ago

1. In my opinion, I advise travelling to the 1st of January (I went with midnight), then a few days ahead. As you do this, you receive 10,000 bells from your mother. This was a trick I once used to grind bells, although it can sometimes be time-consuming.

The Acorn Festival would also work if you are willing to pick up each and every acorn or miss out on the holiday-exclusive furniture.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Honestly, if you time travel from the year 2000 to the year 2099, you can only do this a number of times. (at least I could) If you travel to the first Saturday of February, this is the Flea Market. Put all of the things you would like to keep away and put of stuff like flowers and shells you pick up. Only 3 people can come to your house and they may only buy 3 items (per person). All you do is have to keep time traveling to different years on the fist saturday of every february and you can keep selling items. :) hope this helped :)

User Info: AkalenaEvan

AkalenaEvan - 4 years ago 0 0