What can I do with a useless DSI I got for $25 ?

1. So I lost my 3DS awhile ago and I was desperate to play my old games again so I got a DSI from a friend for $25 and low and behold my games don't work on it. I wasn't thinking properly so it's my fault, but now i don't know what to do with the thing. I was wondering if I should sell it to gamestop but the thing doesn't have a stylus and I plan on keeping the charger so i dunnoif they'll take just the DSI by itself. I have no DSI games, but if I could at least get $50 out of it it'd be gaining more than I spent, any other ideas on what I should do with it?

User Info: Rottenteethboy

Rottenteethboy - 3 months ago

1. Other than selling for what you can get out of it (anything being a plus), you could give it as a gift to someone.

Assuming by useless you mean useless to you and not that it doesn't work, you could try to sell it and the main resell sites are offering them for 35-45 dollars.

If you think you can get 50 then good luck!

User Info: reb8

reb8 (Expert) - 3 months ago 2 0