How to give 1 gift at a time?

1. When i try to give a gift i end up giving all of my items like if i have 5 flowers, the person gets all 5, How do i stop it?

User Info: KELANN1027

KELANN1027 - 8 years ago

1. Quickly and lightly tap the item to get a light orange background, then tap your green slot (or anywhere you'd like to put it) to move just one of the item. Double-tapping the stack of items is also good for just moving one of the items into the next available slot in your rucksack.

Try experimenting with tap length and hardness to get a feel for what's necessary.

User Info: Macho_Toast

Macho_Toast (Expert) - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Tap the item while it's still in the rucksack and one should appear by it's self, drag that to the green slot and talk to the person to give them the item.

User Info: A_T143

A_T143 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. like the others, only it might take a couple of tries. I recommend doing this inside to save time.

User Info: saxphonegurl98

saxphonegurl98 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you give gifts to the Harvest Goddess it will automatically only give her 1 at a time, but for everyone else there are two different ways.

A) Tap the item lightly (this will put a highlighted box around the square. You know it didn't work if the whole square lights up) and tap it again.
    OR...
    B) use the D-Pad to hover over the item you want one of and tap A twice.

After you have done this just take the one item and move it to the green box and problem solved! The person only gets ONE of what you want to give them :)

Hope I helped!! ^.^

User Info: Jasmine722

Jasmine722 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I had this problem a while ago too. Just tap the item a few times and when there is one of it in the next available slot drag that to your green items slot. I find this method tedious though, so you may either want to go inside to do this or change the settings on it to the D-Pad and press A twice. To change the settings tap the picture of the D-Pad and buttons in the rucksack. To change back tap it again.

User Info: RandomWafflez77

RandomWafflez77 - 7 years ago 0 0